Chocolate Boy


If anyone now asks me what kind of a life partner I want in my life, I have my list ready like the person should be honest and caring and other such humanly things.
But as a child if anyone asked me, what kind of a partner I wanted, I always told that I wanted a person who owns a chocolate factory, so I have unlimited supply of chocolate all my life. And I would just imagine myself eating all the chocolates and imaging myself being in a chocolate park.
I was so crazy behind chocolates that my school bag was always stuffed with chocolates. Whenever I used to go out, it became mandatory to buy a chocolate. And so I thought I needed a "Chocolate Boy" in my life.
But then as I grew older, chocolates became less favorite and stationery items become close to my heart. So then of course now you can guess, I wanted to have a partner who owned a stationery factory. And then as my favorites kept on changing, my definition of a "perfect partner" also kept on changing.
And now when I think about this, I just laugh at my stupid ideas of a perfect partner.
Not that now I don't dream to have a chocolate factory and  Chocolate Boy in my life.😉😉
Did anyone of you also had such weird ideas of a perfect partner or was I the only one? Do let me know.

Shine 🌻
Stay tuned for another blog on next Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost Story

Skin Care Routine(Pocket Friendly)