Ghost Story


Having a morning college is bad, but having morning college on Saturday's is the worst combination ever. When everyone is sleeping and you have to go to college because you are short of attendance. Related right, maintaing your attendance was the biggest stresser you had.
The same happened to me as well.
I had my first lecture at 7, so I had to wake up  by 5:30 and leave by 6:10 to reach college by 7:00.  It was a Saturday morning and that to in winters, where you just wanna sleep and I half awake went to have a shower, and there was a knock on the bathroom door. I thought it must be my sister or someone, so I opened the door and found no one there. Then I again closed the door and thought it must be my imagination because just the previous night we had watched a horror movie and I am super scared to watch them. And then again there was a knock and now I was scared, like you cannot imagine the same thing again and again. So I again opened the door and again there was nobody. And so I just went to the bedroom to check whether anyone was awake or not and I literally found everyone sleeping to the glory. So I again went and this time I was literally very scared. And in a jiffy I was out and likely this time there was no knock on the door and then I just went to change and then I heard a sound from the kitchen and this time I literally shouted and my sister came there, which was even more surprising because when my sister is sleeping she cannot hear anything, even if you play a drum near her, she won't wake up. So now this was suspicious. I thought "daya kuch to gadbad hai".
But instead she was like she couldn't sleep the whole night because of the horror movie and the now she also felt that someone was waking her up and she thought it was me. And now we both were scared as **** and now we were literally thinking whether to wake up everyone or what should we do. And then we gathered all the courage and when to the kitchen to see and there we could not see any vessel or anything because of which probably the sound had come. And then we were going to wake up everyone, when we heard a sound in the living room and now we both were dead, we didn't have the courage to go out, but we didn't have a option, we had to go and just as we were out of the kitchen our eyes half closed and praying, there was a splash of some liquid on our face and when we opened to see , it was Colgate toothpaste all over our face and there we found someone sitting on the sofa, we couldnot see that person clearly because the lights weren't on and then I switched on the torch of my phone and what is saw was unbelievable, it was my cousin sitting there trying to control this laughter. I just wanted to kill him at this point of time, for scaring us as hell. I literally hit him like mad that day. But it was fun now that I think about it, only I lost my attendance for that day, which was the saddest part .

Shine🌻

Stay tuned for another blog post on Tuesday.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Care Routine(Pocket Friendly)

Chocolate Boy