Needy or Greedy?



Are people becoming  insensitive towards others or is it only me who feels that way?
So I was just going to the station  the another day and on my way there were some beggars who were sitting there and with them there was a middle aged man carrying his son on his shoulders and asking for money and just like me many people just ignored  them and went ahead. And after I crossed them I was wondering why have I become so insensitive to other people and most importantly these disabled people who beg in trains and on the streets.

There were many reasons that popped into my head the main reason was: I don't know if you have read or heard about it but in the recent past, there were many news coming on this that there is a big association behind these beggars and most of them were not disabled but they were turned into one. These people are either kidnapped or are street children. And as a human being will  have sympathy for these disabled people and will give them money,they will kidnap more and more people and make their business even more vast. After hearing this news a zillion times, whenever I see a disabled person or even a beggar for that matter, I don't trust them and it's like one part of me wants to help them and other part refuses to help and it's like sometimes I think that if that person is genuine he won't get the help which he needs.
What are your thoughts about this?? Do let me know.

Shine🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost Story

Skin Care Routine(Pocket Friendly)

Chocolate Boy